- Breaking Free From Stress With Ben Spang, Psychotherapist and Certified Yoga Instructor
- 2 Hours
- Welcome home and jai baghwan to Jeff Gallin on his Kripalu Teaching Certification!
- Second Introduction to Feldenkrais system of movement. Complementary to Yoga and embraced by musicians, athletes and individuals with movement challenges.
- Two hours
Now Lisa is back with a second fun session introducing the Feldenkrais Method (FM) for moving with ease. This workshop is perfect for newcomers or for those who participated in the first session.
Feldenkrais is the art and science of “feeling better through moving better.” FM is not yoga or Pilates, but it works great with both.
Simple, easy movements are done sitting, lying or standing
No strain, no stretching. No “wrong way” to do it
Paying attention to fine details so your body effortlessly “learns” to move more naturally and with greater ease
Very relaxing,yet subtly invigorating
You feel more aware and alive!
In this new session, Lisa – a certified instructor in the Method — will expand on the lessons of the first class and introduce new lessons and techniques.
- Six weeks of Pilates to empower from within. Get grounded, toned and feeling great in your body,just in time for summer!
- Mondays and Wednesdays 4:30 – 5:30pm
most of her life and eight years ago, after her third child was born,
decided to pursue her passion by obtaining her Yoga Fit yoga
certification. Her style of teaching has been greatly influenced by
the Anusara Yoga Method.
became devoted to the principles that Joseph Pilates developed. She
became a regular practitioner and devotee to the Authentic method which
then lead her to the Art of Control (SUNY Purchase) Pilates apprentice
program in the fall of 2008 teaching both apparatus and mat.
Tracy Bloom LMT, BS is an Authentic Pilates instructor, nationally
ranked weightlifter, licensed massage therapist, and ACE certified
personal trainer. Majoring in theater and writing at Columbia
University and a published writer, she has also rowed competitively and
competed in long distance triathlons.
- Join Ann Russell for an Open Level Kripalu class, Saturdays 5-6:15pm. It begins May 8th and for the whole month of May is a Karma Donation class – no fee, donations for Domus welcome but not required.
- We are closed Easter Sunday. Classes will resume Monday.
- All day.
- 2.5 hours
- Jen subs Melinda Saturday 4/3, 9:30am
yoga & meditation