- Jen subs Regina, Friday Lunch
- Jeff subs Ann Gentle Class Thursday, 4pm
- Jen subs Regina Friday 12:15pm Lunch Express Class
- Join others in a Human tide line at Cove Island Park to demonstrate what may happen to the Stamford coastline if we fail to reverse the course of climate change.
Jen will lead a short Yoga practice before we part ways or join the beach clean up or round table discussion at Sound Waters. Please register for this fee event here and request the group “Dew Yoga” so we will all be grouped together.
- Join the Human Tide Line at Cove Island Park to illustrate what may happen to the Stamford coastline if we fail to
reverse the course of climate change.
- Adding body art to soul sound, Manju will be offering Henna every Thursday from 6-7pm.
Henna designs from $8 and up. You can drop in just for Henna or minimize your wait time by scheduling an appointment in advance. Contact Manju at 203-482-0168 to schedule your appointment.
- There are a few spaces open in Pilates Class, Drop-ins welcome $20/class on first come first serve basis. Guarantee your spot and save by signing up for the remainder of the series.
- Prenatal Yoga begins May 19th. Wednesdays 6-7:15pm with Dale.
- Don’t miss Jay Schwed as he travels through our area. Crystal Bowl healing vibes to fill your heart and massage the soul.
- 2 hours
In his words, “Since September 11, 2011, I have been performing across our beautiful country, assisting people in learning how to raise their vibrational frequencies with my collection of singing crystal bowls, alchemy bowls, Tibetan Bowls, sound infused aromatherapy mists, and magical morphing lights.
During this performance I open, clear and balance the Chakras and then call in Dolphin Spirit who makes everybody smile and laugh. People find this quite enchanting. One of my Tibetan Bowls sings just like a dolphin.This is followed by teaching people how to call in the Angels. Audiences everywhere not only hear Angels singing, but also see them. I close my performance teaching everybody 3 sacred tonal keys designed in The Temples of King Solomon to be used in this era, as the year 2012 approaches. ”
- Check out the gallery of photos from the Grand Opening, you might find your friends or yourself!
yoga & meditation