- “The Body is the Window to the Soul”… A Monthly Chakra Meditation led by Hope Stanger. Hope first learned this body chant from her teacher of somatic therapy, renowned author, healer and therapist, Dr. Anodea Judith:
- For the body is the temple of the spirit
- the body is the window to the soul
- If you listen lowly you can hear it
- whispering the truths that we all know
- whispering the truths that must be told
- whispering the truths that make us whole
- In this monthly meditation, we will journey through the chakras, month by month, focusing on cleansing, clearing, expanding and fortifying each of our energy centers, one chakra at a time. I believe that our body is the higher intellect, yet we let our mind trip us up with false wisdom all the time. The key is to get more closely connected to the messages our body wants us to hear. The chakras are an opening to the truth inside each of us. From here, we can recondition our cellular belief systems, deleting old messages that were fed to us and replacing them with true ones- the ones that let our souls soar and our lives thrive. Please bring a journal or notebook along. This class is by donation and is open to everyone. Hope Stanger is a holistic therapist and nutritional counselor in Stamford, CT, and the founder of Therapy Beyond Walls; Healing Trauma, Relationships and Eating Disorders. You can read about her at www.therapybeyondwalls.com.
- One hour. This meditation is held every 3rd Friday of the month.
yoga & meditation
123 High Ridge Road Stamford, CT 06901 980 Hope Street Stamford, CT 06907 email@example.com