- Very Important! This class is FREE and being filmed. We are limited to 8 students, only 2 spots are left, call or email to reserve.
- Aligning the Soul with kirtan walla and spiritual teacher, Shyamdas. Join our very special guest teacher as he pauses in Connecticut on his summer tour.
- 2 hours
Shyamdas combines ecstatic kirtan with stories and teachings from India. As a Vedic scholar and a bhakta, he shares the philosophy of non-dual devotion with authority and flair. Shyamdas’ presentations of bhakti teachings are unique, rooted in tradition, and filled with the nectars of devotion. You can learn more about Shyamdas on his website.
- Come and join the fun at our kids meditation camp out featuring yoga games stories and a sleeping bag savasana. Our expedition will be led by Satya Franche.
- 1.5 hours
- This two hour workshop led by Robert will immerse you in his unique fusion of teaching and yoga influences. Robert’s approach to the art and science of yoga begins with the phrase “We are our own best teachers.” One does not just do yoga, one becomes yoga; it is a lifelong journey that anyone can make.
- 2 hours
Learn an approach to yoga that will allow for deeper insights into yourself as a student of your own personal yoga practice, expand your perspective, and relationship with yourself.
Offering classes and programs that work with the whole person, from gentle conditioning and beginner classes to more traditional vinyasa and high-energy yoga for strength and endurance. He balances the need for both strength and flexibility, stress reduction (aka surviving modern life) and meditation, along with breath work and inner quiet. $35/person, pre-registration requested. Two karma recipient spaces are available, contact Jen.
- Free Community Enrichment Event, Demystifying Accupuncture with Eileen Karn, L.Ac.Dipl. C.H. Ever wondered what accupuncture was like and how it works? In this evening program, free and open to all, learn about and experience accupuncture as a complement to wellness and healing.
- 1.5 hours
- Jen subs Ann, Thursday 4pm Gentle.
- Saturday, 5:00pm Karma Donation Kripalu Jen subs Ann
- Kirtan night at Dew Yoga, Satya Franche
- Way to go Dew Yogis, Teachers, Teens and Raffle donors; Angela Cosmai Salon, New Wave Seafood and Melinda Loo for offering chair massage! We raised $1,126 every dollar of which will be used to purchase construction supplies for a new school building in an underserved community. Together we make a difference. Thank you for your seva (service) to the whole through Yoga.
- Welcome to Lisa Shufro, who by popular demand will be teaching a weekly Feldenkrais® class. Begins Tuesday, June 15, 5:45 – 6:45pm.
- 1 hour
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!