- Class Cancellations Friday October 22 – No Teen Yoga with Jen and Saturday October 23 5pm Open Level wtih Ann Canceled this week only. Classes resume next week.
- Ann subs Robert Tuesday 9:30am September 28th.
- Jen subs Dale 7:30am,Rise and Shine Open level Yoga
- Jen subs Dale, Open Level Karma Donation Yoga Class 7pm, Tuesday
- Anusara Yoga Experience with Bruce and Donna from Elements Yoga for an Inspiring All-Level Yoga Experience and Discover Matrika Shakti.
- 1.5 hours
Matrika Shakti is the inherent power of consciousness. The words, ideas and concepts we chose to think about make up who we are. Understand and embrace this concept and your poses will become more powerful and full, your mind will sharpen and your spirit will soar!
This asana class will be inspired by Anusara Yoga and the Universal Principles of Alignment.
- Is your belly always upset? Do you know the location of every bathroom in town? Are you wondering if you could do more to help yourself, rather than going to the doctor for yet another prescription?
- 2 hours
In this class, we will discuss how your GI system is supposed to work, as well as what is going wrong when it doesn’t seem to work at all. We will discuss common diagnoses, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome and gastro-esophageal reflux, as well as less common symptoms that may be related to your gut, such as arthritis, anxiety, and depression. We’ll also cover food sensitivities, including gluten intolerance and celiac disease, and a variety of self-care modalities, including dietary changes and the use of supplements. Bring your questions. $25/person. 2 Karma Recipient spaces are available on request.
Samantha Bernstein, BSN, RN, has been practicing yoga for over 10 years. Her professional interests include nutrition, stress management, and the use of food as medicine. She is currently working on a Master’s degree in American Studies at Fairfield University. She is also the mom of two boys, ages 6 and 8, the elder of whom has high-functioning autism and bipolar disorder.
- This Sunday come see us at the third annual East Side Day. Free Food, Fun, Yoga and More! Trailblazers Academy Building, 83 Lockwood Avenue, Stamford, CT
- 4 hours
First 1000 students to arrive receive book bags. Stamford Police K-9 unit will be visiting as well as WWE Seargent Slaughter. Music by Analog Fire. Resources to explore and sample: Shiatsu Massage, Acupuncture, Yoga, Red Cross, Future Five, Reach Prep Scholarships and much more.
- Welcome Yoga Instructor, Lissa Palermo to Dew! SHe will be subbing Ann’s 4pm Gentle Class today and next week. You can also catch Lissa’a class on Saturday at 5pm as she subs Ann’s Open level.
- Twice Weekly Pilates is back and better than ever because you can now use your class card for Yoga or Pilates – no advance registration requred. Mondays with Tracy Bloom and Wednesdays with Fran Morina, 4:30 – 5:30pm.
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!