- Jeff is at the studio, warming the place up for you. Give yourself extra time to get there and loosen up those shoveling shoulders at the 11am Open Level Class.
- one hour
- Partner Thai Yoga Part 2 for those who have attended any of the first workshops. Partners learn how to move and stretch one another into healing and delightful Yoga postures.
- 2.5 hours
$40 per person. This form of bodywork is usually performed on the floor, and the participants wear comfortable clothes that allow for movement. Thai yoga can be traced as far back as 2,500 years, and has its roots in the ancient healing traditions of Ayurveda. Robert Ortner leads this experience for duos of all kinds: friends, life mates, siblings, neighbors, you can even stretch your boss. No Yoga experience is necessary, only a desire to give and receive Yoga.
- Friday, January 21st 7am class with Jeff is canceled due to snow.
- All classes are on. Drive slow and safe, give yourself extra time to get there.
- Due to icy road conditions, the 9:30am class with Robert is canceled. Stay tuned up to one hour before class time for info on classes 11am and beyond.
- Wednesday 7:30pm Moderate with Jen is on schedule. Please drive safely and responsibly. Carpools with 4WD may be a good idea, leave a post on Dew Yoga’s Facebook status if you are looking to give or receive a ride to class.
- Canceled: 12:15 Lunch with Connie, 4:30pm Pilates with Fran and 6pm Prenatal with Dale. Still on pending weather and road conditions 7:30 Moderate with Jen – stay tuned for an update later this afternoon.
- Wednesday, January 12th, 7:30am and 9:30am classes are cancelled due to the storm. Stay tuned for updates on afternoon and evening classes.
- Monday 5:45 David Eber is away, Tonight Connie teaches Open Level Vinyasa – Sweet flow to cool tunes.
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!