- College Student Summer Special $125/month unlimited Yoga
- All regular classes included (not valid for workshops). Offer valid until August 15
- As of July 1st we are required to impose 6.35% sales tax on classes. Our base rates have not changed but the sales tax will be added on.
- Guided Journey Meditation with Alison is an amazing relaxation tool. All that is required is the participants are open to the possibilities and suggestions of the guide.
- 1 hour
- Holiday Schedule: Friday 7/1 9:30-10:45am Vinyasa Flow with Regina, 5-6pm Happy Hour Core Yoga with Jen, and 6:15-7:15pm Guided Journey Meditation with Alison. Saturday 7/2 9-10:15 Dynamic Flow with Regina, and 5-6:15 open Kripalu with Ann. Sunday 7/3 9:30-10:45 Moderate/ vigorous Kripalu with Jen. Monday we are closed.
- Dharma Talk and Meditation with Drepung Gomang Monks. Dew Yoga of Stamford, CT. and The Yoga Loft of Bedford, NY. are collaborating to bring you an unforgettable event.
- 2 hours
Eight Tibetan monks from Drepung Gomang Monastery are offering an authentic Tibetan program. Fresh from a benefit concert for Tibet House at Carnegie Hall, the monks will give a brief talk about their monastery and Tibet. They shall perform a puja for our community to remove obstacles, clear karma, invite wellness and develop wisdom. Included in the evening; a Dharma Talk on Impermanence and Meditation. For more information go here. Open to all. Donations welcome. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
- Back Basics with Rita Trieger. Ease chronic back pain with simple yoga poses and stretches that are sure to help you feel lighter, brighter and more supple.
- 2 hours
Rita Trieger, author of, Yoga heals Your Back will be on hand to address individual back concerns on the mat as well as offer techniques and skills to take with you for an awakened spine and safe Yoga practice. Workshop is $40 per person with two Karma spots.
- Mindful Hiking with Dale. Join Dale for a two hour mindful hike and Yoga practice in Mianus River Park.
- 2 hours
We will meet in the parking lot of Mianus on Merriebrook Lane off Westover Road in Stamford around 10:45. No mats required, please wear proper shoes, clothes, and bug spray. All Yoga will be preformed standing. No Yoga experience required. We will go on a moderate hike. Please bring water and a snack (if you think you need one). If the weather is bad we will cancel class and post it on the website an hour before. Cost is $25 with two Karma spots.
- Reiki 1 Certification with Jed. Develop your innate healing ability. Learn to holistically treat self, family, friends, pets, and even plants.
- 3 hours
Utilize life force energy to balance body, mind, and spirit. Reduce stress, strengthen immunity, enhance awareness and more. Reveive individual Level 1 Reiki attunement including one Reiki symbol. Receive a copy of Reiki Fire, by Frank Arhava Petter. You will receive a certificate of completion. This class meets twice, July 23rd and July 30th, both meet from 1-4pm. This workshop is $200.
- Teen Yoga with Jen Canceled May 20, 2011. Class resumes next week
- Type here the duration of the event in plain english
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!