https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png 0 0 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2012-10-28 23:14:002015-06-08 18:54:56News: Classes Update
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/yogawrite.jpg 200 150 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2012-10-25 19:14:002015-06-08 18:54:56Yoga & Writing Workshop with Lyn Girdler
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/055_edited-1.jpg 200 200 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2012-10-18 17:19:002015-06-08 18:54:56Awakening your Creative Self with Jen Irwin & Rebecca Stern – Yoga & Painting Workshop
- Ever feel like your creative energy is dormant, frozen, blocked, or not as present in your daily life as you would like? Cast aside your fears with this workshop. Awaken your artistic self to get your creative juices flowing as Yoga meets art! Workshop includes a 45-minute Yoga practice suitable for all levels of Yogi, plus chakra color meditation, led by Jen Irwin. Then we will roll up our mats and transition to an exploration of water colors on paper led by professional art teacher Rebecca Stern. All supplies will be provided. Projects can be taken home to continue to inspire. $45/person. Register in advance.
- 2 hours 30 minutes
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png 0 0 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2012-10-13 17:35:002015-06-08 18:54:56News: Sutra Studies with Ann postponed
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/dosha2.jpg 200 178 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2012-10-11 17:29:002015-06-08 18:54:56Living Vibrant – Yoga for your Dosha!
- Discover which asana works best for your unique constitution using the ancient healing art of Ayurveda. This workshop will teach the fundamental concepts of Ayurveda and help you discover your unique constitution and how integrating what you learn can enhance the healing potential of your Yoga practice. We will emphasize specific asanas and pranayama, beneficial for practitioners during the late fall season. Known as the Mother Medicine, Ayurveda dates back over five thousand years and is a fully holistic system of healing, rejuvenation and harmonious living. Yoga and Ayurveda are sisters in science. Come join Ilana to learn more! $55/person, register in advance.
- 2 hours
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Screen-Shot-2012-10-11-at-1.11.17-PM.png 200 148 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2012-10-11 17:16:002015-06-08 18:54:56Intro to Kundalini Yoga: Total Fitness for Mind, Body, and Soul
- Kundalini Yoga combines breathing, movement, meditation, stretching, relaxation, and sound to work on every aspect of your being. Your energy will be systematically raised through the chakras and your nervous system and glandular systems will be strengthened and balance. This practice will leave you feeling elevated, energized, and clear. Kundalini Yoga is very user-friendly and can be practiced by people of any age, fitness level, or body type. $35/person.
- 2 hours
Workshop led by Jackie Tepper, Yoga Alliance registered Yoga teacher certified in Kundalini Yoga.
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/qi-gong-healing-hands-300x300.jpg 200 200 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2012-10-06 17:50:002015-06-08 18:54:56Deep Relaxation and Healing with Gong
- Join Alex Nason for a 60 minute restorative and healing session with gong. Dissolve your stress and learn new healing techniques! This class will include grounding, breathing techniques, heart-opening mindfulness, a healing body-scan, Mental and Intuitive Reset (MIR Method), and a healing, relaxation savasana. Gong will be used to amplify and stimulate your body’s healing energy and cleanse and clear any blockages. The sound of a master quality gong induces a state of spontaneous meditation and relaxation that facilitates the movement of chi or prana (positive life energy) throughout the body. This effect promotes vitality, healing, and awakens the consciousness for transformation. By donation- all proceeds going to ProMindful, Inc. for the Dew Yoga Scholarship Fund.
- 1 hour
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/jeninversions.jpg 152 200 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2012-10-06 17:11:002015-06-08 18:54:56Inversions Workshop 2 with Jen
- Turn it upside down! In this two hour workshop, we will take our head stands off the wall plus work variations of the pose, hand stand off the wall, and explore forearm balance. Modifications, benefits, and contraindications for unique challenges and all body types will be addressed. Some Yoga experience is expected and an existing inversions practice is required.
- 2 hours
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png 0 0 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2012-10-05 23:28:002015-06-08 18:54:56News: Beginners Workshop Postponed
- Due to lack of enrollment this Holiday Weekend, the Beginner’s Workshop is postponed until June 9th.
- Type here the duration of the event in plain english
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!