- We are running a slimmed down schedule for the holiday. Tuesday night 5:30pm Open Level Vinyasa with Lissa. Wednesday- 9:30 Kripalu Gentle with Jeff, 6:00pm Open Level Vinyasa with Corti
- A Yoga practice for all levels of Yogi to align us with the planetary energies as we change seasons. Participate in this class alone or stay on for Guided Relaxation with Allie DeNicola to complete the experience. The Winter Solstice is a time for deep reflection and inner illumination. We will take a journey through the sacred Himalayas to experience deep peace and connection to the light and dark within. One class card punch or drop-in rate whether you participate in one or both practices.
- One hour and 45 minutes
- Class cancellations will be posted on the home page and class schedule page at least one hour before start time. Whenever possible, we will also send out an email notification. Please make sure you are on the Dew Yoga mailing list if you wish to receive those notifications. Thank you.
- Chanting is an ancient meditative and self healing practice. In this seventy five minute special class learn some of the science involved and experience the elevating effects as we move the sound current through us with mantra and music. The class will utilize chant technology from the Kundalini Yoga tradition but this class is appropriate for anyone, regardless of yoga background or experience. Please dress in comfortable yoga attire as we will move our bodies as well as our souls in this practice. Cost is 20 dollars per person or one classcard punch.
- One hour and a quarter
Jackie Tepper is a Registered Yoga Teacher certified in Kundalini Yoga and has been teaching Kundalini Yoga, Neshama Yoga TM and meditation for seven years. Jackie studied under the internationally renowned Kundalini Yoga masters Ravi Singh and Ana Brett. She is also a certified Radiant Child Yoga instructor, having completed her training with Shakta Kaur Khalsa. Jackie, a former lawyer, began practicing Kundalini Yoga at a time when her physical, emotional and spiritual health were severely compromised. She quickly experienced many significant healing benefits of Kundalini Yoga and credits it with being a major factor in her transformation to a much healthier and happier being.
- Corti Cooper and Connie Adamcio will lead a donation based open level class benefitting Give Back Yoga’s program, Mindful Yoga Therapy for Veterans, based out of Newington, CT. The program incorporates a variety of yoga practices, including Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Yoga Nidra. Yoga Nidra is recognized as a Tier I Integrative Medicine Modality for working with PTSD in military settings. The Mindful Yoga Therapy Multi-Media Practice Guide features yoga practices that were developed to help returning soldiers cope with PTSD, traumatic brain injury and depression. Cash and check donations accepted at the door.
- one and a half hours
- Don’t miss out on our holiday specials this year! Buy a Jade mat, get two free classes – valid until December 12th. Two class gift certificate for $25 or Four month unlimited for $600 – valid until December 24th.
- Type here the duration of the event in plain english
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!