- One hour clinic to fine tune your alignment, transitions, and modifications for sun salutation A. This class special will help you flow through your vinyasa classes.The clinic setting will allow you to address specific alignment or posture questions and concerns. Sign up appreciated. 1 class card punch or drop-in class rate.
- One hour.
- Take your yoga into the cosmic dance of life with music to elevate your body, mind, and spirit. We will be guided to breath, move, open, and clear energy centers, chakras, in the body through dance. Vivian synthesizes elements of yoga, qigong, and body mudras to awaken the divine within us all. No prior dance, or yoga experience is necessary. Vivian Howell LMT is certified in yoga dance through Megha Nancy Buttenheim at Kripalu, and therapeutic qigong with David Saltman at Omega Institute. $20 per person or one class card punch.
- One hour and 15 minutes.
- Morning classes cancelled today. Please stay tuned for evening class updates.
- Type here the duration of the event in plain english
- Join the Healing Arts Consortium for a clean eating community event, featuring delicious homemade vegan dishes to help you start the year off healthfully. Laura Depreta is offering homemade dinner while we screen the documentary I AM, an uplifting and fun community oriented film. We ask that you please reserve your spot well in advance so that Laura may plan and prepare for dinner. Cost is 20 dollars per person. Classcard punches will not be accepted.
- Two hours and thirty minutes
- Join the Healing Arts Consortium for a clean eating community event, featuring delicious homemade vegan dishes. Start the year off healthfully. Laura Depreta is offering homemade dinner while we screen the documentary I Am, a fun, community oriented, uplifting film. Please reserve your spot well in advance so that Laura may plan and prepare for dinner. Cost is 20 dollars per person, classcard punches not accepted.
- 45 minutes of Revolution Training’s Total Body Conditioning Class with Ahmad Mickens. Work your entire body using a combination of traditional exercises. Takes place on and around your mat with no equipment required, only an open mind and a desire to work your cardiovascular and muscular systems. Followed by 45 minutes of cool down, stretch and focus with Jen.
- One hour and a half
Donations for the class will benefit Ahmad’s charity R F Youth Boxing Inc, a not-for-profit entity. RF Youth Boxing is designed to give children and teens from at risk and low-income families a constructive and exciting physical fitness alternative to negative life choices that might otherwise occupy their after-school time.
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!