- Set yourself free and experience your body in a whole new way as you learn to release stress and accumulated tension in the lower back, hips, rib cage, and shoulders. Join Rita Trieger as she expertly guides you towards deep surrender using gentle yoga stretches coupled with the magic of the Miracle Ball Method. Muscles are gently kneaded, massaged, and soothed, allowing bones and joints to realign, and muscles and soft tissue to absorb oxygen, triggering deep relaxation and healing. You’ll notice improvements in sleep habits and energy levels, as well as with your yoga practice. Pre registration is required and space is limited to 15 people. Cost is 35 dollars per person.
- An hour and a half
- Auricular (ear) acupuncture is based on the understanding that the body’s structures are represented on the outer ear. Used for thousands of years, this method of acupuncture can relieve stress, help treat pain and addictions and aid in recovery. Today the NADA’s (National Acupuncture Detoxification Association) 5 needle treatment protocol is widely used in helping patients suffering from stress related disorders, as well as victims of trauma or natural disasters. In this introductory clinic, each participant will receive a 20 min. auricular treatment while comfortably seated. Calm your mind, increase productivity and more with this ancient Chinese healing technique. Reservations not required, walk ins welcome between 6 and 8pm.
- 2 hours
- Meditation tonight at 6:45pm with Carlo will be cancelled. Join Allie next Friday for a special meditation.
- Type here the duration of the event in plain english
- Learn preparation for headstand, supported (restorative) headstand, on the wall or take your headstand off the wall, so that you can practice this powerful inversion safely in group classes. Some yoga experience expected, not suitable during pregnancy, if you have a neck injury or uncontrolled high blood pressure. One class card punch or $20 drop in.
- one hour
- Take your yoga into the cosmic dance of life with music to elevate your body, mind, and spirit. We will be guided to breathe, move, open, and clear energy centers in the body through dance. Vivian synthesizes elements of yoga, qigong, and body mudras to awaken the divine within us all. No prior dance or yoga experience is necessary.
- one hour
- Let Your Yoga Dance is a playful, joyful movement practice that dances through the 7 chakras, the energy centers of the body. We move to the rhythm and beat of the music as it speaks to the soul to free your spirit, get out of your head and into your heart. It is an organized “rumpus.” It is healing through joy! The result? A blissful body, joyous heart and a steady, quiet mind. Join us for a joyous, playful, funky-fun adventure using fabulous user-friendly world music in a safe and compassionate environment. It is a total conditioning of the body, heart and soul. Feel invigorated and rejuvenated and blissful at the end of class. Let Your Yoga Dance is for all age and fitness levels. No prior yoga or dance experience is necessary; all levels are welcome because everyone is a dancer! Dress for comfort and ease, bare feet are recommended. Bring a water bottle and bring your inner child to come play and dance.
- One hour and 15 minutes.
- Spend the afternoon awakening, learning about and releasing the Iliopsoas muscle group and understanding its core function within the body.
- Three hours
Jonathan FitzGordon is a yoga teacher and the creator and founder of Core Walking, a program designed to teach a natural walking technique that has been highly successful in alleviating pain, enhancing athletic performance, and improving quality of life. His yoga classes and the program are imbued with the love of anatomy and the moving body. Core Walking has been featured in the New York Times and on Good Morning America.
- A clean eating community event with delicious, homemade, and vegan dishes to help you transition into spring healthfully! The menu includes a vegan Nettle Soup, a mixed green salad, vegan Irish Lager Stew, Colcannon, Irish Soda Bread, gluten free Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp and vegan brownies! Dinner will be prepared by Laura DePreta, followed by Food Fight, an insightful documentary about today’s food system that profiles chef Alice Water in her effort to promote local, organic, and sustainable agriculture. All are welcome! $25 per person. You must RSVP by April 10th. Staying for the movie, but you don’t want dinner? The suggested donation is $10 to cover studio overhead.
- Two hours and thirty minutes.
- The angelic realm is open to all in the universe. It is the place of upper consciousness and deep healing. Join us as we travel through time and space in a guided meditation to receive connection and healing energy from this realm. On Friday, April 4th, we will be assisted by Mother Mary and journey into the heart of the Divine Mother. We will embrace forgiveness and compassion and channel this light back to earth for deep release and relaxation. Please feel free to bring pictures of loved ones or pets in need of healing.
- One hour.
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!