- Saturday 4/7, Ann’s 5pm Open Level Kripalu is cancelled. Sunday 4/8, Virginia’s 8am Open Level Kripalu- Karma is cancelled. Jen’s 9:30am Moderate/ Vigorous Kripalu is ON. Lissa’s 11am Prenatal is cancelled. Dale’s 4pm Restorative is cancelled.
- Type here the duration of the event in plain english
- A new vigorous class is added to the schedule on Tuesday evenings at 5:45-7pm. The Open Level Vinyasa class gets shifted to 7:15pm.
- All day, all donation Yoga. All donations to benefit sliding scale and sponsored class cards fund – making Yoga accessible to all. Thanks to our partnership with Promindful, $1,000 of your donations will be matched!
- 9 hours
9:30-10:45 Wake and Invigorate with Jen Irwin, a moderate/vigorous Kripalu flow.
11:00-12:15 Gentle Healing Yoga with Jeff Gallin, a Slow flow, supported postures with rejuvenating breath work and relaxation.
12:30-1:00 Practice the Five Tibetans with Jen Irwin, an ancient system of exercise used by Tibetan Monks to keep their bodies healthy and purified.
1-2:30 Yin Yang Mix with Robert Ortner.
3-4:15 Twist and Shout! with Rita Trieger, a Yoga to Detox and music to move – open level Vinyasa class.
6pm Restorative Relaxation And Gong Spa with Alex Nason, open to all, no experience needed. If you have never heard the healing power of a 38 Paiste Symphonic Gong before then you are in for a real treat! Come join Alex for 30 minutes of restorative guided relaxation meditation followed by a 15 minute gentle but penetrating Symphonic Gong Spa. This is the same gong used by numerous Kundalini Yoga Masters to cleanse the body and mind, and reconnect with the higher spirit self!.
Come out and Yoga – Donate- Any amount welcome. Even a dollar will Dew! Bring your family, bring your friends- Fun for everyone! Also, Henna tatoos from 1-4pm with Manju designs from $8 and up. Visit our website to learn more. (Tax receipts will be available upon request, make checks payable to Promindful.)
- Join Jeff Gallin for an exploration of breath based meditation techniques, including samyama, a powerful intention setting practice used to discover, visualize and manifest your intentions by breathing life into them and cultivating a sharp focus on your hearts desire.
- one hour and fifteen minutes
Samyama is sometimes defined as ‘a”combined simultaneous practice of concentration, intent, contemplation and unity. A tool to receive deeper knowledge of qualities of the object. It is a catch-all term summarizing the process of psychological absorption in the object of meditation.’
No experience is necessary and this practice is appropriate for everyone. Registration is appreciated but not required. Cost is $15 per person.
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!