Two-week Introductory offer $35
Single Class $30
10 Classes $220
1 Month Unlimited $170
Virtual Only Drop-in $25
(prices do not include CT Sales Tax)
Effective November 1, 2022
Per Class Pricing
|New Student 2 Week|
Memberships and class packs are non-refundable. Class packs may be shared. Unused class packs may be transferred or donated back to the studio for scholarships.
Monthly Memberships are on autopay and renew every 30 days from the date of purchase. If you wish to cancel or pause your membership, exchange emails with the studio before your payment. No refunds will be given for already renewed memberships.
The 2-week unlimited introductory offer is for first-timers to Dew. This membership expires 14 days after purchase (no exceptions), one offer per person.
We strive to make Yoga accessible especially when people really need it. We accommodate students on sliding scale as needed for temporary or long term hardship. Please contact Jen for more information about sliding scale.
Diversity and Inclusivity Scholarships.
Each month we grant a 1 Month Unlimited and a 10-class pack by request to students who identify in the communities of BIPOC and LGBTQIA+. Contact Jen to apply, requests are granted on first requested basis, if the current month is awarded, next granted will be the following month.
- Please arrive early, about 15 minutes prior to class time.
- Wear comfortable clothing, expect to be barefoot.
- Hydrate before class. Do not eat a heavy meal for 2 hours before.
- We offer filtered water, please bring your own water bottle to reduce waste of single-use items.
- Advise your teacher of any injuries, recent surgeries or illnesses.
- Touch/No Touch tokens are available and encouraged. The no-hands icon can be displayed face-up if you prefer the teacher not to touch you.
- Parking is plentiful and well-lit at night. Security cameras monitor parking and exterior of the building.
- Our space is well-ventilated with ceiling fan, windows that are kept open during class and an air purifier. If you have any symptoms of illness please practice from home.
- Always arrive 5-15 minutes or more before class to settle in.
- Remove your shoes upon entering the studio.
- If you arrive after a class has begun, enter the studio quietly.
- Water bottles are welcome. Please bring your water in a closed container. Spills happen and are a disruption to the class.
- Turn your cell phone off.
- When crossing the studio, be mindful not to step on others’ mats.
- Save conversation and catch up with classmates for after class. Do not chat during class.
- Some teachers welcome questions and discussion at the start of or during class. Personal or lengthy questions can be asked after class.
- If you have an injury, recent or past surgery, illness, disease, pregnancy or unique challenge – physical, emotional or mental – it is your responsibility to advise your teacher. Any discussions of this nature will be treated with great sensitivity and confidentiality. Yoga is a physical, mental and emotional practice. You can ensure your safety as well as the safety of others by keeping your teachers informed.
- Yoga props are available for your use, bolsters must be covered in the provided pillowcases. We recommend using your own props. We sell blankets, blocks, straps and mats.
Yamas & Niyamas
The foundation of Yoga practice is called Yama and Niyama. We strive to practice these ideals every day and invite you to explore them as well.
Ahimsa – Non-violence
Satya – Truthfulness
Asteya – Non-stealing
Brahmacharya – Moderation and Sexual Responsibility
Aparigraha – Non-attachment and Abstention From Greed
Saucha – Purity, Cleanliness
Santosha – Contentment
Tapas – Austerity
Swadhyaya – Self-study
Ishwar Pranidhana — Surrender