https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png 0 0 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2010-05-31 19:14:002015-06-08 18:55:05Build On Fundraiser Day
- Donation classes all day with special guest teachers, David Eber, Casey Gramaglia, Delicious Yin Yoga with Jen and a celebratory Kirtan to conclude the day. Melinda Loo will be on hand from 11am – 2pm offering chair massage, $1/minute all proceeds to Build On.
- All Day
The day begins with Yoga and concludes with Kirtan. Come to all or any of the events. All donations for Yoga classes support Build On.
- 9:30 – 10:45am Jivamukti Yoga with Guest Teacher David Eber. The sweet sounds of harmonium and vocalizations will open the class to a dynamic and flowing posture sequence before a sweet relaxation and meditation. Open to all levels of Yoga students.
- 11am – 12:15pm Thai Hermit Yoga with Casey Gramaglia. Thai Hermit Yoga is an active vinyasa style. These postures are an ancient blend of Indian classical yoga, and Thai Hermit (Rusi) postures selected especially for fine tuning the body, leading into higher practices of meditation. The emphasis is ‘asana’ (postures) for ‘vipasana’ (Insight meditation techniques). Paying special attention as to ‘why’ we practice yoga asanas, with the aim on meditation. For athletic or experienced Yogis.
- 3:30 – 4:45pm Yin Yoga with Jen Irwin. Yoga for the joints, a cooler practice of longer holds in supported postures. Yin Yoga nourishes the large joints by relaxing the connective tissue and muscles around the joints. Gentle and Healing, perfect for everyone – experienced or not.
Suggested donation for Yoga classes is $20 and up depending on what you can and care to donate to this worthy cause. Reservations highly recommended!
- 5:30 – 7:30pm Kirtan with Satya Franche. High-energy music featuring Satya Franche and friends. Drummers, flute players, conch blowers etc. are welcome to join in. Sink into the sweet Mystery on wings of song led by these ecstatic bhaktas. $10 – 15 donation requested, children free. Reservations Recommended. Half of all donations will support Build On.