Dew Yoga offers a variety of special events and workshops. From Yoga Nidra to Aromatherapy and Kids Yoga Teacher Training, there are many options to explore your practice and expand your knowledge.
Building from the Ground Up – 1st Chakra Meditation with Hope Stanger
Friday, January 19th, 6:45-7:45pm
**This class is by donation and is open to everyone!!** Catch Hope’s meditation every 3RD FRIDAY OF THE MONTH at Dew Yoga!
Hope Stanger is a holistic therapist and nutritional counselor in Stamford, CT, founder of Therapy Beyond Walls; Healing Trauma, Relationships and Eating Disorders and author of Weigh Your Words and Throw Away Your Scale! You can read about her at www.therapybeyondwalls.com
Hope Stanger, HHC
Therapy Beyond Walls – A New Model in Healing Trauma
A New Model in Therapy
Community Pranayama, Acupuncture and Meditation Circle with Tanvi Gandhi, LAc
Monday, January 22nd, 6:00-8:00pm
- Creating the Space (Inner Alchemy): sipping tea together in the circle to create healing space and set intentions for deep healing for ourselves, and together as a community
- So’ Ham and Ham’ Sa Pranayama: Guided Breathwork for Nadi Shodhana, Cleansing of Nadis, Channels, and Meridians to prepare for meditation and acupuncture
- Guided Meditation to delve into deeper states of healing and awareness and open the meridians to receive Acupuncture
- Integration: 15 mins after Acupuncture to relax, process and integrate
- Closing Circle and Reflection-Sharing
Aromayoga for Balance and Renewal with Alison Denicola
Sunday, January 28th, 1:30-3:30pm
Reawaken your light and bring body, mind and spirit back into perfect balance.
Restorative Yoga with Reiki Healing with Rita Trieger & Fern Guerra
Sunday, February 4th, 1:30-3:30pm
Restorative Yoga is ‘passive’ Yoga where the body is fully supported with blankets, bolsters and blocks in Yoga postures to enhance the flow of prana through specific pathways in the body for nourishment and restoration.
Reiki is the healing art of encouraging the flow of ones own energy (universal life force) through the body. Reiki promotes healing on all levels and leaves one feeling relaxed, soothed and with a general sense of well being.