- Prenatal Yoga begins May 19th. Wednesdays 6-7:15pm with Dale.
- Don’t miss Jay Schwed as he travels through our area. Crystal Bowl healing vibes to fill your heart and massage the soul.
- 2 hours
In his words, “Since September 11, 2011, I have been performing across our beautiful country, assisting people in learning how to raise their vibrational frequencies with my collection of singing crystal bowls, alchemy bowls, Tibetan Bowls, sound infused aromatherapy mists, and magical morphing lights.
During this performance I open, clear and balance the Chakras and then call in Dolphin Spirit who makes everybody smile and laugh. People find this quite enchanting. One of my Tibetan Bowls sings just like a dolphin.This is followed by teaching people how to call in the Angels. Audiences everywhere not only hear Angels singing, but also see them. I close my performance teaching everybody 3 sacred tonal keys designed in The Temples of King Solomon to be used in this era, as the year 2012 approaches. ”
- Check out the gallery of photos from the Grand Opening, you might find your friends or yourself!
- Yoga with a purpose – finding comfort and freedom in your low back and hips!
- 2 hours
$35/person, pre-registration recommended. 2 karma spots available, contact Jen.
Rita Trieger is the founder and editor-in-chief of Fit Yoga magazine, as well as the author of Yoga Heals Your Back (Fairwinds, 2005), and Tranquil Mind, a meditation and yoga CD.
- Here is the raffle drawing video! Congrats to the winners and thanks to all who made a donation!
- Ecstatic chant, Yoga music,fun, community and good vibes!
- 2 hours
- Breaking Free From Stress With Ben Spang, Psychotherapist and Certified Yoga Instructor
- 2 Hours
- Welcome home and jai baghwan to Jeff Gallin on his Kripalu Teaching Certification!
- Second Introduction to Feldenkrais system of movement. Complementary to Yoga and embraced by musicians, athletes and individuals with movement challenges.
- Two hours
Now Lisa is back with a second fun session introducing the Feldenkrais Method (FM) for moving with ease. This workshop is perfect for newcomers or for those who participated in the first session.
Feldenkrais is the art and science of “feeling better through moving better.” FM is not yoga or Pilates, but it works great with both.
Simple, easy movements are done sitting, lying or standing
No strain, no stretching. No “wrong way” to do it
Paying attention to fine details so your body effortlessly “learns” to move more naturally and with greater ease
Very relaxing,yet subtly invigorating
You feel more aware and alive!
In this new session, Lisa – a certified instructor in the Method — will expand on the lessons of the first class and introduce new lessons and techniques.
- Six weeks of Pilates to empower from within. Get grounded, toned and feeling great in your body,just in time for summer!
- Mondays and Wednesdays 4:30 – 5:30pm
most of her life and eight years ago, after her third child was born,
decided to pursue her passion by obtaining her Yoga Fit yoga
certification. Her style of teaching has been greatly influenced by
the Anusara Yoga Method.
became devoted to the principles that Joseph Pilates developed. She
became a regular practitioner and devotee to the Authentic method which
then lead her to the Art of Control (SUNY Purchase) Pilates apprentice
program in the fall of 2008 teaching both apparatus and mat.
Tracy Bloom LMT, BS is an Authentic Pilates instructor, nationally
ranked weightlifter, licensed massage therapist, and ACE certified
personal trainer. Majoring in theater and writing at Columbia
University and a published writer, she has also rowed competitively and
competed in long distance triathlons.
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!