- Join us outside at Scalzi Park for a fun cardio and yoga class! Meet at the tennis courts at 3:45pm, and please bring water. Rev up with 45 minutes of Revolution Training’s Total Body Conditioning Class with Ahmad Mickens. Run, jump, and work your entire body using a combination of traditional exercises, including fun kickboxing moves. No equipment required, only an open mind and a desire to work your cardiovascular and muscular systems. This work out is followed by 45 minutes of cool down, stretch and focus Yoga with Jen. All are welcome! This class is held by donation to benefit Ahmad’s charity, RF Youth Boxing. Please pre register. In the event of rain, class will be held at Dew Yoga, located in Stamford at 123 High Ridge Rd.
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/4f8eccb05bfda.image_.jpg 298 450 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-02-28 22:00:002015-06-08 18:54:49Donation Class Special- High Intensity Cardio & Deep Yoga Cool Down AT SCALZI PARK!
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-4.12.17-PM.png 442 587 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-02-28 21:13:002015-06-08 18:54:49Restorative Yoga and Sound Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls
- As Robert Ortner leads you through a restorative flow, Marianne Denniston will play the notes that correspond with the areas of your body that are opening or breathing. Sound alignment with Marianne Denniston’s 200 year old Tibetan bowls restores chakra strength and equilibrium. Their resonance activates, aligns, and establishes a refined, positive flow throughout the cellular body, mental and emotional states, and one’s spiritual awareness. Registration required.
- An hour and a half.
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Screen-Shot-2014-02-26-at-10.06.52-AM.png 224 177 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-02-26 15:09:002015-06-08 18:54:49Inner Peace Guided Meditation with Buddhist Monk Bhante Wimala
- Please join our special guest, Bhante Wimala, for a guided meditation and fundraiser supporting his Tacloban Philippines Typhoon Relief Work. A Buddhist monk for 36 years, Bhante is known throughout the world as a compassionate spiritual teacher and tireless humanitarian. Prior to a guided meditation session, Bhante will briefly discuss how he deals with devastating human conditions in the aftermath of ravaging disasters. “Peace is a state of mind that should spread from person to person. When there are more individuals who experience inner peace, there will be more peace in the world.”
- Two hours
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/download.jpeg 194 259 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-02-25 23:16:002015-06-08 18:54:50Tennis Ball Massage and Mysofascial Release Workshop with Elliot Chorn
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/moon_salutation.jpg 500 500 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-02-25 22:57:002015-06-08 18:54:50Equinox Class Special with Jen Irwin and Alison DeNicola
- Starting at 6:00pm join Jen for 45 minutes of Moon Salutations. You will salute the moon with flowing poses that connect you with the divine feminine lunar energy. After join Alison for an hour of Meditation. In Greek mythology Persephone, goddess of the soul, is also the harbinger of spring and a reminder of all the growth and hope that it brings. Persephone represents the youthful, innocent, and joyous aspects of ourselves. The opportunity for rebirth, reawakening and a fresh start. We will journey through time and space and meet the energy of Persephone as we explore the light. The emergence of our inner truth and make space for deep peace and restoration.
- One hour and 30 minutes.
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png 0 0 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-02-25 22:19:002015-06-08 18:54:50News: Iyengar Classes Cancelled March 3rd-13th
- Silvana and Michele are going away. Therefore all Iyengar classes will be cancelled until March 13th.
- Type here the duration of the event in plain english
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ct-challenge.jpeg 129 390 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-02-05 15:47:002015-06-08 18:54:50Class Special Series – Yoga for Cancer Survivors with Rita
- Dew Yoga and the CT Challenge are pleased to partner for a very special 12 week, free class offering for cancer survivors. Gentle yoga stretches coupled with supportive restorative poses create the perfect atmosphere for healing energetically, emotionally and physically. Great for any level yoga practitioner from beginner to advanced. Series begins March 16th. 12:00-1:15 every Sunday for 12 weeks.
- one hour and fifteen minutes
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png 0 0 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-02-05 15:29:002015-06-08 18:54:50News: New Products!
- Looking for a gift for your valentine this year? We just got new Dew Yoga apparel – long sleeve slouchy shirts! New Jade mats in fun new colors are now in stock. Come pick yours up!
- Type here the duration of the event in plain english
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/partner-stretch.png 331 566 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-02-04 22:43:002015-06-08 18:54:50Partner Yoga Deep Stretch
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!