- The spiral is an ancient symbol depicting the recycling of life’s experiences in the context of an ever-widening consciousness. It represents a simultaneous centering in and expansion of the unfolding, hidden depth of our being. Join us for a guided meditation into your own personal sacred spiral for healing, insight and restoration. By donation and open to all.
- One hour
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/spiral-the-great-circle-of-life-from-sacred-of-geometrys-facebook-page-946305_541235905913355_1464670498_n.jpg 594 720 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-04-29 22:03:002015-06-08 18:54:48Guided Meditation: Journey to the Sacred Spiral
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png 0 0 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-04-29 21:23:002015-06-08 18:54:48News: Mother’s Day Specials!
- Treat yourself or a loved one with one of these packages! When you buy a 10 class card you get a free 2 class gift certificate or you can purchase a monthly unlimited package and receive a free 3 class gift card! These offers are valid from now until Mother’s Day!
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png 0 0 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-04-29 13:11:002015-06-08 18:54:48News: Class Schedule
- We are working on upgrading our website. Please find daily classes here.
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/images-1.jpeg 183 276 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-04-26 14:04:002015-06-08 18:54:48Acupuncture Stress Relief and Fundraising Clinic with Mark Gutkin
- Auricular acupuncture is based on the understanding that the body’s structures are represented on the outer ear. Used for thousands of years, this method of acupuncture can relieve stress, help treat pain and addictions as well as aid in recovery. Today the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association’s 5 needle treatment protocol is widely used in helping patients suffering from stress related disorders, as well as victims of trauma or natural disasters. In this introductory clinic, each participant will receive a 20 minute auricular treatment while seated comfortably. Calm your mind, increase productivity and more with this ancient Chinese healing technique. Reservations are not required and walk ins are welcome between 6 and 8. Please check out our website before coming in. The suggested donation is 20 dollars. Donations will benefit Mark’s charity the 44 Flip Flops Project. To learn more please visit Mark’s website, https://linkedyin.com/44_flip_flops.
- Every Thursday for two hours.
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/images.jpeg 178 240 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-04-21 20:26:002015-06-08 18:54:48Y12SR at Dew Yoga
- Y12SR is a holistic approach to recovery support. It is a class in which we weave together the ancient wisdom of yoga and the practical tools of 12 step programs. We recognize that the issues live in the tissues, and through a group sharing circle followed by an intentional themed yoga class incorporating asana, breath work and mindfulness we invoke the higher power of our understanding to help us release whatever is held. These classes are inclusive for all levels and anyone dealing with their own addictive behaviors of any kind, or affected by those in others. It will deepen any work that participants may currently be doing or jump start the journey of self-discovery. No one will be turned away for lack of funds, as this is a donation based class. The suggested donation is 12 dollars per person. Donations are split evenly between the instructor, studio overhead, and a charity.
- One hour and 45 minutes.
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png 0 0 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-04-10 20:04:002015-06-08 18:54:48News: Tuesday 9:30am Vinyasa discontinued.
- Tuesday 9:30am Vinyasa with Brigit is discontinued for the time being. Look for Brigit as a sub or on a future schedule!
- Type here the duration of the event in plain english
https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Unknown-6.09.49-PM.jpeg 267 640 Dew Yoga https://dewyoga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x138-1.png Dew Yoga2014-04-07 21:29:002015-06-08 18:54:48Spring Into Self with Elissa Stein
- A workshop for teenage girls that focuses on connecting them with their kind and compassionate selves. Yoga, writing, creativity, and Psychoeducation will be used to help girls to go inside and discover their deepest, most loving selves as a way to boost self esteem and body image.
- Two hours.
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!