- No Light Channeling meditation this Friday as Linda is away. Class resumes every third friday of the month beginning next month.
- Don’t miss out – sign up now for Soul Collage this weekend with Dana Michie.
- Trance Dance is a unique blend of body movement, healing sounds, dynamic percussive rhythms, transformational breathing techniques and the innovative use of a blindfold or bandana – together stimulating a ‘trance’ state that promotes spiritual awakenings, mental clarity, physical stamina and emotional well-being.
- Two hours
- For beginners or those returning to practice after a time away this two hour class will prepare you to feel comfortable dropping into any level class on the schedule.
- 2 hours
Learn the fundamentals of Pranayama (Breathing), the foundation Asana (Postures) and enjoy a guided meditation. Workshop led by Jen Irwin. Questions will be welcome at the workshop, if you have any in advance, contact us. Workshop costs $35 with two Karma spots.
- Restorative Yoga is a quieting, supportive and deeply nourishing practice. Restorative poses are done by lying passively over props such as bolsters and blankets. experience)
- 2 hours
Much like the practice of shavasana, it is a meditative, receptive practice in which you continually let go of holding yourself up and allow yourself to be fully supported. Over time,hence the 2 hour class, you are able to surrender layers of deeply held tension. So savor Winter’s gifts as you slow down, let go and kindle your inner glow. Designed to boost your immune system, calm your mind and open your heart this Restorative Workshop will include a slow posture flow to warm the body and restful
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!