- Donation classes all day with special guest teachers, David Eber, Casey Gramaglia, Delicious Yin Yoga with Jen and a celebratory Kirtan to conclude the day. Melinda Loo will be on hand from 11am – 2pm offering chair massage, $1/minute all proceeds to Build On.
- All Day
- 9:30 – 10:45am Jivamukti Yoga with Guest Teacher David Eber. The sweet sounds of harmonium and vocalizations will open the class to a dynamic and flowing posture sequence before a sweet relaxation and meditation. Open to all levels of Yoga students.
- 11am – 12:15pm Thai Hermit Yoga with Casey Gramaglia. Thai Hermit Yoga is an active vinyasa style. These postures are an ancient blend of Indian classical yoga, and Thai Hermit (Rusi) postures selected especially for fine tuning the body, leading into higher practices of meditation. The emphasis is ‘asana’ (postures) for ‘vipasana’ (Insight meditation techniques). Paying special attention as to ‘why’ we practice yoga asanas, with the aim on meditation. For athletic or experienced Yogis.
- 3:30 – 4:45pm Yin Yoga with Jen Irwin. Yoga for the joints, a cooler practice of longer holds in supported postures. Yin Yoga nourishes the large joints by relaxing the connective tissue and muscles around the joints. Gentle and Healing, perfect for everyone – experienced or not.
- 5:30 – 7:30pm Kirtan with Satya Franche. High-energy music featuring Satya Franche and friends. Drummers, flute players, conch blowers etc. are welcome to join in. Sink into the sweet Mystery on wings of song led by these ecstatic bhaktas. $10 – 15 donation requested, children free. Reservations Recommended. Half of all donations will support Build On.
- Don’t miss Ann Russell leading a sweet restorative Yoga practice accompanied by healing vibes of crystal bowls played by Jay Schwed.
- 1.5 hours
In his words, “Since September 11, 2011, I have been performing across our beautiful country, assisting people in learning how to raise their vibrational frequencies with my collection of singing crystal bowls, alchemy bowls, Tibetan Bowls, sound infused aromatherapy mists, and magical morphing lights.
During this performance I open, clear and balance the Chakras and then call in Dolphin Spirit who makes everybody smile and laugh. People find this quite enchanting. One of my Tibetan Bowls sings just like a dolphin.This is followed by teaching people how to call in the Angels. Audiences everywhere not only hear Angels singing, but also see them. I close my performance teaching everybody 3 sacred tonal keys designed in The Temples of King Solomon to be used in this era, as the year 2012 approaches. ”
- Introduction to Feldenkrais Part 3
- 1hr 45min
- Holiday Schedule:
Friday – 9:30am – Kripalu Study class with Ann is Canceled, in it’s place – Special Moderate Vinyasa with Jeff, rest of the day – Regular Class Schedule.
Saturday – 9am Dynamic Flow with Rebekah + 11am Enlighten Up Yoga with Rita. 5pm Open level with Ann is canceled.
Sunday, Christmas Morning – 9:30am Join Jeff for an Open Level Kripalu class with Jeff. All other classes canceled, Christmas Day. Enjoy the holiday weekend!
- Due to a lack of pre-registration, this event is canceled. Please let us know if you would like participate in a future Pajama Story Time Yoga and we will schedule it again.
- Connie subs Melinda Saturday, 9:30am
yoga & meditation
Online and In-Person in Stamford, CTNew location coming soon!