We were honored to share in the practice of gratitude with you again this year.
Thank you for your food donations – which were delivered by Greg Jester to the St. Peter’s Food Pantry and Soup Kitchen.
Thank you for your monetary donations which support the Dew Yoga Sliding Scale & Scholarship Fund – making Yoga accessible to all.
Thank you Teachers: Ann Russell, Allison DeNicola, Allison Benzaken, Andrea Devitofranceschi, Jeff Gallin, Jackie Tepper, Carol Collins, Viki Boyko, Rachel Pelham.
Thank you Robert Ortner for the live music!
Thank you Helpers: Laura Masi, Leslie Santiana, Rachel Pelham, Brendan Conlon-Chin, Carol Collins, Ellen Brezovsky, Zaran Dunloy, Sophie Lyons.
Thank you building management for allowing us use of the very spacious second floor.
And thank all of you yogis for the good vibes… we can’t wait to see you next Thanksgiving!
September 13th 4:00-6:00pm
Connecting with the healer within. A gentle, restorative, rejuvenating series of guided meditations under the guidance and positive energy of Bhante Wimala, a warm hearted, highly trained, very gifted Theravadic Buddhist Monk from Sri Lanka. Proceeds will go to support Bhante so he can continue his compassion in action humanitarian projects around the globe. Donations should be made payable to ProMindful and are 100% tax deductible.
- Eat Breath Thrive six-week series s a community- based approach to healing distorted body image and disordered eating. In this program, you will learn critical skills for connecting with your body, calming your nervous system, and tuning in to hunger and fullness signals. You’ll also come away with an incredible group of friends to support you in your journey to loving your body and yourself. This country-wide program seeds small, community-based networks for help and support. Each week includes yoga, meditation, and interactive exercises. We use ongoing communication throughout the six-week session to build a sense of community with each other.
- Every Thursday from 3/12-4/23 *excluding 4/2
- Full 6-week session: $349
- Register for this event at FairfieldCountyThriveTribe.com, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each class is two hours long