Tag Archive for: events-archived
Dew Yoga2014-12-27 17:05:002015-06-08 18:54:46Yoga Discovery Series with Jen Irwin and Ann Russell
Step into a deep exploration of Yoga, based on the Kripalu methodology with Ann Russell and Jen Irwin. This immersive 32 hour course series is designed for the intermediate to advanced student, ready to explore the deep practices of Yoga, and Yoga instructors, looking to enhance their teaching repertoire. The Yoga Discovery Series is the perfect stepping stone towards Yoga Instructor certification; if you have been curious about diving into Yoga Instructor certification, this series can be an introduction to that process. Each 4 hour session will include lesson and lecture, experiential practice, Q and A discussion, and asana practice. Sign up in advance is required for this program in its entirety. Class size will be limited to 10 participants as we intend to create an intimate sangha of explorers on the experiential journey. Cost is 600 dollars per person. Call or email us for more information. Online registration is open.
- Each session 1 to 5pm
Dew Yoga2014-12-26 19:04:002015-06-08 18:54:46Yoga Discovery Series: A Deeper Exploration of Yoga with Jen Irwin and Ann Russell
- Step into a deeper exploration of Yoga, based on the Kripalu methodology with Ann Russell eRYT-500 and Jen Irwin, RYT-500. This immersive 32 hour course series is designed for the intermediate to advanced student- ready to explore the deeper practices of Yoga- and Yoga instructors- looking to enhance their teaching repertoire. This immersive training is the perfect stepping stone towards Yoga Instructor certification. If you have been curious about diving into Yoga Instructor certification, this series can be an introduction to that process. Each 4 hour session will include lesson/lecture, experiential practice, Q and A discussion, and asana practice. Sign up in advance is required for this program in its entirety; we are not accepting drop ins to individual sessions. Class size will be limited to 10 participants as we intend to create an intimate sangha of explorers on the experiential journey. Cost is 600 dollars per person.
- 8 day workshop spanned over 2 Saturdays and 6 Sundays, from 1-5pm each day.
Dew Yoga2014-12-16 22:07:002015-06-18 22:34:53Archetypes and Asana
- Come February, does it sometimes feel like love or lack of it is everywhere we look? What insight does yoga offer into the nature of love? Sita and Ram are arguably yoga’s most celebrated mythical lovers. When a 10 headed demon kidnaps the princess, the scene is set for one of the most well-loved rescue missions of all time. Bernadette will tell the lovers’ story, and decode concealed lessons pertaining to conditional and unconditional love, and how to build a bridge between them. These teachings may challenge some of your ideas about love, and are relevant whether you’re happily or unhappily single or in a relationship. 45 minutes of storytelling and conversation, and 75 minutes of asana. Cost is $30 per person. Pre registration is required.
- two hours
Dew Yoga2014-12-08 17:00:002015-06-08 18:54:46LAST DAY of Hula Hooping with Amy Irish!
- Hula hooping has grown up. Hooping can range from a fun fitness workout, called hoop fit, to a meditative form of self expression, called hoop dance. Amy Irish leads this new 3 week class series, every Tuesday at 7:15pm. Rate is 20 dollars per class plus tax. Please note yoga class cards cannot be used on this class. Call or email us to reserve your space, only 7 students at a time.
- Class ends at 8:15pm
Dew Yoga2014-12-08 16:16:002015-06-08 18:54:46Solstice Class Special: Ayurvedic Yoga Sequence and Guided Sun and Moon Journey Meditation
- The solstice takes us to the darkest days, inward knowing and self reflection. Join Jen Irwin and Alison DeNicola for a special candle light Solstice Ayurvedic Yoga sequence and Guided Journey Meditation to the Moon and Sun. Balance, harmony and a deep sense of equanimity are the gifts of the solstice practice. Please join us to uncover your inner light. Cost is 20 dollars per person or one class card punch. To sign up, email or call us.
- Class ends at 7:30pm
Dew Yoga2014-12-05 23:49:002015-06-08 18:54:46Pajama Story Time for Kids with Sage Irwin
- Kids can wear their pajamas to this special Friday night class. We will take a fun yoga adventure, then tell a story and have time for drawing. A light snack will be served after the class, then sweet dreams to follow. Parents are encouraged to drop off the kids and take time for themselves or take the adult yoga class that happens simultaneously. For kids ages 3 to 6. Cost is 20 dollars per child, pre registration required.
- The class will end at 7pm.
Dew Yoga2014-11-28 15:13:002015-06-08 18:54:46On Ramp to Yoga! Beginners Series with Jen Irwin
- Curious about Yoga? Ready to get going but not sure where to start? Come to Jen’s 4 week beginners series every Friday from January 23rd to February 13th, from 530 to 630pm each class day. We believe in the age old tools and practices of yoga to enhance the experience of life! There is a yoga practice that is just right for each individual and we will help you discover it. In this 4 week series, you will learn all you need to safely navigate your way to classes, what to do and expect in class and how to take those tools off the mat and into your life. Jen will guide you safely to learn the physical poses, breath management and mental integration. Each session will offer instruction, modification for any specific conditions or physical challenges and group Q and A. Jen will also be available after each class for any individual concerns or questions. Registration is required and limited to ten students to maximize attention to individual needs in the group. Cost is 75 dollars per person.
- One hour per class
Dew Yoga2014-11-22 21:38:002015-06-08 18:54:46Connecting More Deeply with Our Bodies – A Holiday Cleanse Meditation with Hope Stanger
- There are many ways to cleanse, and this sacred time before the new year, right in the middle of the holidays, is when we tend to eat, drink and put our energies out far more than we bring them in. We can find ourselves much more disconnected from our relationship with our bodies and our selves. Sometimes, we are so caught up in everything going on that our only body connection is to how full we feel in our bellies or what we will wear to the next festive gathering. Let’s slow down together and bring back our connection to our intuitive selves. I will guide you in how to do a cleanse from a meditative perspective. Even if we’re not juicing or cleansing with our food, we can cleanse within our bodies and energy centers and release anything unwanted or unnecessary that bogs us down, bloats us up and takes us away from our higher selves. Please bring a journal or notebook along. This class is by donation and is open to everyone.
- one hour
Dew Yoga2014-11-14 18:37:002015-06-08 18:54:46Dinner and a Movie with Laura DePreta
Come to Dew for a clean eating community event, featuring delicious, homemade, mostly vegan and gluten free dishes to help you transition into Winter healthfully. Laura Depreta offers dinner before screening More Than Honey, a documentary that explores the disappearance of honeybee populations worldwide. Menu includes vegetarian shepherd’s pie, wild rice with balsamic reduction, winter greens salad, apple crisp, and date sweetened brownies. Please reserve your spot by Thursday, December 4th so that Laura may plan and prepare the food. All are welcome to attend, dinner or not! If you don’t want dinner, donations are welcome at the door to cover studio overhead.
- This event ends at 8pm.
Dew Yoga2014-11-12 01:12:002015-06-08 18:54:46Group Meditation Circle with Carlo Codato
- Come join us at our class special- Group Meditation Circle, led by Carlo Codato. Donations are welcome, but this is a free class. Be sure to pre-register at dewyoga.net!
- This class will end at 7:45pm.